Captain America Premium Format

Friday 12 November 2010

Green Poo anyone?!


Behold the Dennis & Gnasher deliciousness that our Friend Alison made!

Alison tells us " The cake was for a friend's son's 10th birthday party. Dennis the Menace was requested. The inside was bright red Victoria sponge with black butter icing -
ideal for making 10 year olds' tongues black and poos green!!
I've been making novelty cakes for nearly 30 years for family and friends. I graduated in Illustration and Printmaking 30 years ago with a bit of an artist's block and turn my hand to most things creative, but knitting is my passion. You can see some of my creations on my artist's block blog www.alitheartist.blogspot.com and almost all my knitting on www.ravelry.com, ID knittinggran. "
Three cheers for comic fan Grans- and Thanks for Alison for virtually sharing her cake with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment